Our goal is to rebuild homes and lives in Sumter County by making them dry, safe, secure and accessible. We utilize volunteers from the community such as churches, youth groups and business partnerships to make this goal a reality. One such important partnership is with the South Carolina Housing Trust Fund. https://www.schousing.com/Home/SCHousingTrustFund If you need repairs to your home we would love to assist you through the application process with the Housing Trust Fund. We are located at 36 S. Artillery Drive and we open for applications Monday through Thursday from 9am to 3pm.
- Must own home and land or be beneficiary
- Home must be in Sumter County
- Property taxes must be paid and up to date
- Property also serving as a place of business is not and eligible for assistance for construction.
- Must own and reside in the home for a minimum of two years prior to application
- Be a part of a team for Summer
- Be a part of a team willing to carry out a short weekend project
- Provide a meal for volunteers during week long restore projects
- Assist the Construction Director by doing intake and interviews for potential new projects